11.6.06

Santra and the Boys.

Here's the layout I did with the photo of my grandmom and her two sons. I scanned and printed the photo out, the lo is 12 x 12.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My journalling is written on a tag and hidden, you can see a little circle clip that holds it in place behind the lo.

Journalling: Santra and her two sons in 1921, my uncle and dad, a sweet little boy at 4 years of age. I don't know what their life was like really, their dad worked hard as a farmer and the boys must have helped him. When my dad died in 1982, I was 15 and going through the worst teenager angst. I was sad and hated him for not giving me a chance to get to know him as a person. Now that I would love to hear about his thoughts and feelings, he's gone, as is pretty much everyone else. That is one of the reasons I'm sharing my memories with you, my DD, to make sure you know how I feel and what I think. I love you today, and forever.

Supplies: CS Bazzill, PP and sticker letters Basic Grey, other small stuff unknown.

1 kommentti:

Francine kirjoitti...

I love what you ended up doing with the photo. The BG papers are perfect!